ORION-HMP is a plug-and-play, ultra-HD video conferencing platform for on-site, hosted or cloud-based deployments of any service, scale and magnitude.
A software MCU video conferencing platform for the new era in telecommunications:
Organizations now require connectivity from anywhere, at any time, and from any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, video-phone or other) – while still connecting with “old-world”, corporate room systems. Welcome ORION-HMP. ORION-HMP is the first multi-party video conferencing platform designed specifically for “modern work-place collaboration”. Its unique modular architecture accommodates the needs of both small and large-scale deployments, offering full inter-operability among all hardware, networks, virtualized servers and legacy systems, while maintaining super low-latency and low power-consumption at ultra-HD quality and unrivaled capacity.
ORION-HMP introduces the first true hybrid WebRTC implementation that seamlessly co-exists with legacy SIP, H.323 and MS-Lync* clients of any sort (true BYOD implementation).
ORION-HMP additionally supports H.239 and BFCP content sharing, full collaboration (white-board, chat, file-share and more), extensive on-screen display and recording capabilities, far-reaching real-time statistics control, SRTP encryption and additional must-have features and functionalities.
ORION-HMP is now the ideal video conferencing platform for:
- Service providers seeking to offer next-gen video conferencing while still communicating with legacy deployments.
- Enterprise unified communication vendors seeking to add video conferencing to their UC suite of solutions.
- OEMs seeking the most advanced video conferencing and collaboration platform
A video conferencing platform that will improve enterprise productivity while lowering OPEX and CAPEX.
- Reduced OPEX – time-consuming meeting logistics become irrelevant.
- Reduced CAPEX – enterprises are no longer confined to the conference room with over-priced equipment.
Open, Standard Based
Orion-HMP is an open, standard based, high definition voice and video conferencing bridge between different devices with different voice and video resolutions.
- Best price/performance value
- 1080p HD conference quality and stability
- Any signalling support
- Full security and encryption for defense deployments
ORION-HMP provides the freedom to communicate with any desired end point (smartphone/ tablet/ PC/ Video phone/ Room Systems, etc.), whether SIP, H.323 or WebRTC – thus embodying the true implementation of the BYOD concept.
ORION-HMP enables VC, UC and IPBXs to add powerful video conferencing capabilities to their product offering, while service integrators obtain a true plug & play solution.
SURF doesn’t chain its customers to “what’s on the shelf”.
ORION-HMP is available as a software only or standalone appliance, driven by either Host CPU, DSP or easily integrated PCI-Express board.
- HD content sharing
- On-the-fly adaptive resolution
ORION-HMP offers flexible business models and setup options for OEMs and VC, UC and IPBX vendors; starting at private label for localization and brand recognition, and up-to PCIe boards for integration in any 3rd party appliance.
- Real-time user/conference statistics
- Management and control features
The ORION family additionally features the ORION-O SIP software client for Video Conferencing, available as
- Elite MCU application for Video and/or Voice Conferencing
- Comprehensive statics, control and monitoring per-participant/per-conference capabilities
- Scalable: Optimized for large as well as small/initial deployments
- Cutting edge and legacy protocols support
Download the ORION-HMP Datasheet
Download the ORION-HMP Technical Specifications
To learn more about ORION, please access the ORION MCU website
For more information, please contact us