HOST / DSP BASED, MEDIA AND SIGNAL PROCESSING SOLUTIONS & TECHNOLOGY
SURF is an industry leader in multimedia technologies and solutions, delivering the processing engine behind many of the world’s leading multimedia servers, IPBXs and gateways. Whatever the platform, network, protocol or multimedia requirement, the innovative SURF HMP and SURFMotion™ platforms deliver value added services to tens of millions of users daily.
SURF’s trend-setting solutions are available in various form factors (s/w based, appliance, board or chip level), affording unrivaled density, quality and optimal performance. Among their numerous advantages, SURF’s solutions bridge between legacy and future technologies, meet SPs requirements to move their IMS infrastructures into the NFV era, differentiate from “me too” Video Conferencing offering and improve profitability, increasing customer base with a solution affordable for all.
Whether Host or DSP based, handling media or signaling to provide voice, video and/or data over any new or legacy network or bridging between communication islands in the ever-changing world of telecommunication, SURF solutions are ideally positioned to stimulate change in the way we communicate.
SURF’s offering includes:
- SURF HMP: Elaborate SDK for any multimedia, signaling, codec or protocol handling (conferencing, transcoding, playout, recording, termination, bridging and more).
- SURFMotion™: High Level API for multimedia applications, fastest time-to-market development
- ORION™ MCU: Stand Alone Appliance, PCIe board or s/w based MCU supporting top quality HD video and full functionality at a fraction of market prices
SURF’s Unique Selling Points and Differentiators:
SURF HMP & SURFMotion™
- Extremely Easy-to-use API: Reduced time-to-market
- Processing all leading media and signaling protocols: Customer can focus on its own application
- Supports diverse applications: leverage initial investment to build additional income sources
- High capacity/ low-latency: Ensures aggressive cost per port and high quality user experience
- The easiest path to next-generation codecs (HEVC/H.265, VP9)
- Robust technology: Proven interoperability with hundreds of worldwide deployments
- Available both as s/w only solution (to run on any COTS server), or on dedicated, DSP-driven hardware, either in 1U appliance or PCIe formats
- Any use, any signaling (WebRTC, SIP, H323), any end point (only true BYOD solution)
- The only solution to enable multi-registrar deployments (SIP and H323)
- No expensive servers required for configuration & management; no complicated deployments