Video conferencing platform
Quickly create powerful and scalable voice and video applications
Orion HMP is a multi-party video conferencing platform designed specifically for NFV and WebRTC, providing unmatched codec interoperability and call quality for all devices; regardless of network, signaling protocols or bandwidth.
Orion HMP leverages the GPU of Intels’ server to exponentially increase concurrent conferences and participant count. Experience a dramatic increase in server efficiency and up to 90% reduction in operating transmission costs.
- Plug and play MCU video conferencing platform
- Ultra HD for onsite hosted or cloud based deployments
- Easy integration API for full control
- Comprehensive statics control and monitoring per participant and conference.
- Built in WebRTC client with screen sharing to connect without a client
- Bridges between all devices and voice/video resolutions
- Supports smartphone/ tablet /PC/ video phone/ room systems and other endpoints
- Supports SIP, H.323 and WebRTC
- Comes completely virtual, or preloaded on NUC server
- Supports WebRTC with embedded server & client
- On-the-fly adaptive resolution
- Open, standard based with any signaling support
- Users define screen layout and display capabilities
- Maintains full-screen pictures via automatic cropping
- Eliminates 4:3/16:9 on-screen mismatches
- Full security and encryption for defense deployments